NG62 skirting board - NG62 skirting board is a perfect combination of modern style and functionality. There will still be no problem with hiding electrical wires and the removal of the upper part of the skirting board will facilitate painting and wallpapering walls. It perfectly adheres to walls and floors thanks to rubber edge finishes. The height of 62 mm and the simple unique shape correspond to the latest interior design trends.
The main advantages of NG slats
- You open it, close it, and you're done.
- The patented design allows disassembly and reassembly without tools.
- Plenty of space for cables.
- It allows the largest number of cables to be arranged in a way that allows the addition and removal of cables at any time of use.
- Painting and wallpapering without unscrewing the moldings.
- With its open top, it allows painting and wallpapering like no other skirting board, and then masking the top section with a masking strip.
- Instant assembly.
- The strip has pre-drilled holes, which reduces installation time and eliminates the problem of chips requiring removal.
- Separation of power and signal cables.
- The unique design allows cable separation, which is a particular advantage when running AC power cables (frequency introduces interference) and antenna, signal or computer network cabling at the same time.
- Virtually invisible joining of elements.
- The latest technology and the highest quality of slat production make the connection line of the elements practically invisible.
- Special two-layer technology.
- The slat, in addition to paint, is additionally covered with varnish, which makes the coverage uniform and most similar to the surface of the panels, additionally protecting the plastic and paint from mechanical damage and the harmful effects of UV rays on the material (longer life of the slats).
- Flexibility of the strip = perfect fit.
- Thanks to the hybrid material, the molding perfectly adapts to the unevenness of the walls and floor.
The way to install the NG strip:
NG62 skirting board logistics
|NG60xx||PVC skirting board||2,5||62||32||00-G3|